Mama has realized that I speak more at dinner, so she takes notes then.
Here's a summary of some news from Mrs. Baylor's class in first grade at Bruce Shulkey Elementary:
- Mrs. Baylor is such a great teacher!
- Natalie lost a tooth today.
- Zac broke his arm and I was the first to sign his cast.
- It's more fun to do plusses with coins than counting in your head.
- The first few weeks of first grade are boring because I know everything!
- I love my class!
- We hardly do any worksheets! We just talk all the time.
- I got in trouble for talking at lunch one day.
- Today we had to sit at the Pre-K table because another class was in our seats so we had to sit at the Pre K table! It made me so mad!
- Yesterday the best part of my day was when I was out of school and I played with Baby Aurora.
- You let Paul press a button and not me! It's not fair!
- One day when we played outside I played with Preston and I threw his shoe and I was playing with a stick. I had to sit out part of my recess for that.
- We had a lockdown drill this week. We go hide between the time out desk. We did a big quiz counting and putting things in order.
Here's a joke. Why did the kid use a book for a lunch tray?
Because the school didn't have any lunch trays. That's not too funny.